rowing Sunday 25th april

bekki
Hi

HW is at 11.03am. Sunday.
Myself,  Richard,  mandy and Karen would like to go out in the quad. Either one.

We would like some training if anyone could help us please.

thanks

Re: rowing Sunday 25th april

Dee
I'm busy with Cutters race training but any other time be happy to arrange a session for you. I think Chris might be organising as Shanaz has a new member to introduce.

Enjoy

Re: rowing Sunday 25th april

Hi Bekki,

Steve and I are away this weekend but hopefully someone will step up and offer to cox.  Hope you get out.  Julia

Myself,  Richard,  mandy and Karen would like to go out in the quad. Either one.

We would like some training if anyone could help us please.

thanks

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/rowing-Sunday-25th-april-tp7680.html

Re: rowing Sunday 25th april

I will do a spot of coaching if you like, Bekki.

Re: rowing Sunday 25th april

bekki
Hi confirming all good for Sunday 10am

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2

I will do a spot of coaching if you like, Bekki.

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/rowing-Sunday-25th-april-tp7680p7684.html
To unsubscribe from rowing Sunday 25th april, click here.
NAML