Xmas Drinkies Thurs 20 at 1800 in the Raglan?

Xmas Drinkies Thurs 20 at 1800 in the Raglan?

Would anyone be interested in meeting for an early evening Christmas drink (or two) at the Raglan on Thursday at, say, 1800?

Re: Xmas Drinkies Thurs 20 at 1800 in the Raglan?

Jesse Loynes
Hi Chris,

Great idea!

I have my works Christmas do at 7, so could definitely start at 6 with a drink at the Raglan first.

Jess & Anya.

Re: Xmas Drinkies Thurs 20 at 1800 in the Raglan?

Jenny Glass
Hi Chris

I can make it!!

Jenny

On Sun, 16 Dec 2018 at 17:49, Chris Partridge [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Would anyone be interested in meeting for an early evening Christmas drink (or two) at the Raglan on Thursday at, say, 1800?

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Xmas-Drinkies-Thurs-20-at-1800-in-the-Raglan-tp3077.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: Xmas Drinkies Thurs 20 at 1800 in the Raglan?

Yes please Chris

Re: Xmas Drinkies Thurs 20 at 1800 in the Raglan?

ElaineP
See you there!

Re: Xmas Drinkies Thurs 20 at 1800 in the Raglan?

Bianca
Sadly I am away, it is my Birthday, so have a drink on Christmas and me :-). Hope to see you all soon again. Bianca

Re: Xmas Drinkies Thurs 20 at 1800 in the Raglan?

Ian Maclennan
Hi Chris, I'm in a similar position to Jess in that I have a do to go to close by around 7 p.m. so would be up for a drink from 6 p.m.  See you there!  Ian

Re: Xmas Drinkies Thurs 20 at 1800 in the Raglan?

Ian Maclennan
Happy birthday, Bianca!  We'll open a tab at the Raglan and toast your health!  Bollinger, anyone?!?  😝

Re: Xmas Drinkies Thurs 20 at 1800 in the Raglan?

Bianca
Of course Bollinger on my health, thank you for taking care of the tab Ian!

Re: Xmas Drinkies Thurs 20 at 1800 in the Raglan?

Jenny Glass
What a gentleman !

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 at 13:09, Bianca [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Of course Bollinger on my health, thank you for taking care of the tab Ian!

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Xmas-Drinkies-Thurs-20-at-1800-in-the-Raglan-tp3077p3089.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: Xmas Drinkies Thurs 20 at 1800 in the Raglan?

Alison Kidd
Will try and get there but also have works do that night,
Alison

Re: Xmas Drinkies Thurs 20 at 1800 in the Raglan?

Ian Maclennan
Bah, humbug, I feel a sudden need to enquire if they serve good clean Portsmouth Water (which has been passed by the management, of course!) to toast Bianca's birthday.....  😳💧 - have you seen how much this stuff costs?!? 🍾

Re: Xmas Drinkies Thurs 20 at 1800 in the Raglan?

Belinda
Hi Chris what a great idea! I’ll come along.
Belinda

Re: Xmas Drinkies Thurs 20 at 1800 in the Raglan?

Hi Chris,  we're hoping to get there.  Have a friend arriving from Lagos (she's teaching there) but if she arrives in time will bring her along.  Julia&Steve

Re: Xmas Drinkies Thurs 20 at 1800 in the Raglan?

Jack
I was hoping to make it down but snowed under with work unfortunately. All work and no play... you know the rest! catch up in the new year.

Jack

Re: Xmas Drinkies Thurs 20 at 1800 in the Raglan?

Julia
Hard luck Jack but someone has to.  Have a lovely Christmas and see you in 2019.