Work Party Thursday 10.00 (before the row)

Work Party Thursday 10.00 (before the row)

The boats need a bit of work, particularly the pair, so anyone who can spare a couple of hours on Thursday before the row will be welcome at a work party led by Steve and Julia. I will be there too.

Re: Work Party Thursday 10.00 (before the row)

Dee
Count me in .

Re: Work Party Thursday 10.00 (before the row)

Alan Harding
I can make this too.

Regards,

Al

Re: Work Party Thursday 10.00 (before the row)

Martin
I'll be there. Martin

Re: Work Party Thursday 10.00 (before the row)

Belinda
Hi Chris
Just confirming I am coming along for the row today and will try and come earlier to help. Just wanted to check that you are in the harbour just on the left as you drove into emsworth from the main road? Also will I be able to find you easily ?

Belinda

Sent from my iPhone

On 7 Aug 2017, at 08:17, Chris Partridge [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

The boats need a bit of work, particularly the pair, so anyone who can spare a couple of hours on Thursday before the row will be welcome at a work party led by Steve and Julia. I will be there too.

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Work-Party-Thursday-10-00-before-the-row-tp1304.html

Re: Work Party Thursday 10.00 (before the row)

Hi Belinda,
We are based in Emsworth Yacht Harbour on the road to Thorney Island. The boats are kept in one corner - if you park in the visitors car park and walk along the main roadway as far as you can, we are on the right. We launch from the beach next to the marina.
See you later!

Re: Work Party Thursday 10.00 (before the row)

Belinda burdett
Ok just heard on radio there is a bad accident on fishbourne roundabout involving 3 cars and traffic is building so leaving now .