Weekend rowing - Sunday at 1500

This post was updated on .
With the Rookes on holiday we are a bit short on people this weekend. Saturday looks like being windy and possibly wet too, so I suggest we do other things. I might go out with the Cutters in one of their more seaworthy boats (unless it is raining).
On Sunday HW is 15.36 and the weather will be much nicer, dry with a F3/5 WNW breeze so a row along the north shore towards Langstone in the quad will be nice. We can start any time between 13.30 and 15.30 - post now with preferences!

Re: Weekend rowing - Saturday no rowing - Sunday 13.30 to 15.30

Bianca
Hi Chris, interested for Sunday but I would need to get away at 16.00 so only possible if early start of 13.30/14.00. If it does not fit in with others no worries. Thanks Bianca

Re: Weekend rowing - Saturday no rowing - Sunday 13.30 to 15.30

Yes please Chris for Sunday,  I'll also go to the Cutters on Saturday.
Ta

Re: Weekend rowing - Saturday no rowing - Sunday 13.30 to 15.30

Franklin
Hello Chris,
I think you are wrong we still have Rooks in the trees near us.

Sunday row would be good, however I could not make it before 1500hrs.
Franklin

Re: Weekend rowing - Saturday no rowing - Sunday 13.30 to 15.30

Ian Maclennan
Hi Chris, I'm in for a row on Sunday.  Reasonably flexible about timing but prefer 2.30 p.m. start to keep Sunday lunchtime free...  Thanks!

Re: Weekend rowing - Saturday no rowing - Sunday 13.30 to 15.30

Bianca
Hi Chris, I rather pull out now as it seems people prefer later start which I cannot do anyways. See you hopefully next week!

Re: Weekend rowing - Saturday no rowing - Sunday 13.30 to 15.30

ElaineP
I'm replying rather late and there's a full quad quota, but I'll keep checking in case anyone else drops out. Thanks

Re: Weekend rowing - Saturday no rowing - Sunday 13.30 to 15.30

ElaineP
Sorry, my counting went astray. I think I can join the quad now.

Re: Weekend rowing - Saturday no rowing - Sunday 13.30 to 15.30

The weather forecast shows rain for Sunday morning, so the later we go out the more likely we are not to get wet so let’s meet at 1500. Wind is NNE so we will follow the north shore for maximum shelter.
Sorry you can’t make it, Bianca - see you on the water soon.
The crew now is:
Dee, Elaine, Ian, Franklin - cox, me.

Re: Weekend rowing - Saturday no rowing - Sunday 13.30 to 15.30

Dee
Great
The weather forecast shows rain for Sunday morning, so the later we go out the more likely we are not to get wet so let’s meet at 1500. Wind is NNE so we will follow the north shore for maximum shelter.
Sorry you can’t make it, Bianca - see you on the water soon.
The crew now is:
Dee, Elaine, Ian, Franklin - cox, me.

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Weekend-rowing-Saturday-no-rowing-Sunday-13-30-to-15-30-tp2880p2889.html
To unsubscribe from Weekend rowing - Saturday no rowing - Sunday 13.30 to 15.30, click here.

Re: Weekend rowing - Saturday no rowing - Sunday 13.30 to 15.30

Chris , the Cutters have cancelled their row , just wondering about us ?
Ta

Re: Weekend rowing - Saturday no rowing - Sunday 13.30 to 15.30

The wind is in the north so we will have the shelter of the north shore. I think we will be OK.

Re: Weekend rowing - Saturday no rowing - Sunday 13.30 to 15.30

Dee
Brill , leaving now .