Wednesday row 0900

Weather is a bit dismal tomorrow - grey, cold and damp but that isn’t going to stop us is it?
HW is about 1000 so let’s meet at 0900 for a trip out in the quad. Wind is predicted to be F3/5 but in the SE quarter so we should be nice and sheltered going down harbour off Thorney Island.

Re: Wednesday row 0900

Dee
Yes please Chris

Re: Wednesday row 0900

Not looking like the quad unfortunately but one has a stand by bottle of Rioja , see you Saturday Chris and hopefully a crew !

Re: Wednesday row 0900

Jenny Glass
Hi

I am not free tomorrow but Saturday looking ok!  Gel pad on order!!
Also Chris need to get together to chat about the regatta dat etc where is best place to post this?  Jenny

On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 at 19:48, Dee [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Not looking like the quad unfortunately but one has a stand by bottle of Rioja , see you Saturday Chris and hopefully a crew !

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Wednesday-row-0900-tp3029p3036.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: Wednesday row 0900

Jenny Glass
ps I also like Rioja, so please never drink alone Dee!!

--
Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: Wednesday row 0900

Dee
Don't worry Jenny , I've got the dog here ;) X
[...]

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Wednesday-row-0900-tp3029p3038.html
To unsubscribe from Wednesday row 0900, click here.

Re: Wednesday row 0900

I don’t think tomorrow is going to happen but I may pop over to Langstone and get a Teifi out briefly.
See you Saturday!

Re: Wednesday row 0900

I think we need to get together with the Rookes and the Loyneses about regatta dates.