Wed 31st March 11.00am - anyone interested in a small boat row?

Wed 31st March 11.00am - anyone interested in a small boat row?

Alison Kidd
I need to make the most of my week off now we are allowed out again so anyone like to buddy me in a single on Wednesday ?

ps I could also row Thursday if Wednesday not good for others

Re: Wed 31st March 11.00am - anyone interested in a small boat row?

Jenny Glass
Hi Alison

Keep an eye on the weather looks like force 5-6 winds .... I was looking at windsurfing !  But if dies off will come out with you !
Jenny

On Thu, 25 Mar 2021 at 18:59, Alison Kidd [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I need to make the most of my week off now we are allowed out again so anyone like to buddy me in a single on Wednesday ?

ps I could also row Thursday if Wednesday not good for others

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Wed-31st-March-11-00am-anyone-interested-in-a-small-boat-row-tp7583.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: Wed 31st March 11.00am - anyone interested in a small boat row?

If no one else (or even if they do) Alison I'll come.  Can't see the forecast that far ahead so confirm Tuesday.  J

I need to make the most of my week off now we are allowed out again so anyone like to buddy me in a single on Wednesday ?

ps I could also row Thursday if Wednesday not good for others

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Wed-31st-March-11-00am-anyone-interested-in-a-small-boat-row-tp7583.html

Re: Wed 31st March 11.00am - anyone interested in a small boat row?

Alison Kidd
Great, thanks Jenny and Julia. Yes, let's confirm on Tuesday

Re: Wed 31st March 11.00am - anyone interested in a small boat row?

Steve going out with us in Wasp1

Re: Wed 31st March 11.00am - anyone interested in a small boat row?

Julia
And Christine in yellow boat