UPDATED SAFETY INFORMATION - Boat handling in rough water

UPDATED SAFETY INFORMATION - Boat handling in rough water

ElaineP
First of a few messages updating on latest information

Boat_handling_in_rough_water.PDF

Re: UPDATED SAFETY INFORMATION - Boat handling in rough water

Aileen A Campion
Sound a very tricky procedure! 😳😳

Re: UPDATED SAFETY INFORMATION - Boat handling in rough water

ElaineP
This post was updated on .
It does, and rowers hopefully won't be going out if it's very rough anyway!  Food for thought though and the need to plan a launch in windy weather carefully, and before you enter the water.

BR can be very long winded and I've cut the original version as short as it could go! I think some simple diagrams would have sufficed, but it's less complicated than it seems!