UPDATE Tuesday 13th HW 13:37 SSW F3

Julia
This post was updated on .
We have a good number so far, meet at 12:15.

Quad: Chris, Steve, Mark, Ian Cox Julia
Double: Andi, Lou
Single: Christine
Single: Aileen

Could do 2nd session at 1:30 for additional numbers.

Tuesday looks a good day for a row.  Wind F3 gusting 4 SSW.  Sign up below if you would like to join a crew row or book a small boat with buddy.

Re: Tuesday 13th HW 13:37 SSW F3

Ian Maclennan
Hi Julia, I'm keen but will need to work around meetings.  I can make either 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. or after 3 p.m., if that's any use to others.

Re: Tuesday 13th HW 13:37 SSW F3

Great Ian, let's get on the water at 12:30 meet 12:15? Either small boat or quad if we have numbers.  Steve and I have booked double for 1:00p.m. Wednesday too.

Re: Tuesday 13th HW 13:37 SSW F3

Christine
I'm signing for Tuesday in the yellow virus. Christine

Re: Tuesday 13th HW 13:37 SSW F3

AndiDavies
Hi, yes please to Tuesday for Andi and Lou. Will fit in where needed

Re: Tuesday 13th HW 13:37 SSW F3

Julia
Hi Andi, if you want to book the double and perhaps slot in if needed for quad. Thanks.

Hi, yes please to Tuesday for Andi and Lou. Will fit in where needed

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Tuesday-13th-HW-13-37-SSW-F3-tp7632p7636.html
To unsubscribe from Tuesday 13th HW 13:37 SSW F3, click here.

Re: Tuesday 13th HW 13:37 SSW F3

Yes please - single or quad preferably.

Re: Tuesday 13th HW 13:37 SSW F3

AndiDavies
Okey dokey

Re: UPDATE Tuesday 13th HW 13:37 SSW F3

Christine
Aileen and I will arrive at 12 noon to make sure Aileen's back in time for her afternoon commitment. We should then be out of the way for quad launching too. Christine

Re: UPDATE Tuesday 13th HW 13:37 SSW F3

Julia
Great, see you on the water.

Aileen and I will arrive at 12 noon to make sure Aileen's back in time for her afternoon commitment. We should then be out of the way for quad launching too. Christine

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/UPDATE-Tuesday-13th-HW-13-37-SSW-F3-tp7632p7640.html
To unsubscribe from UPDATE Tuesday 13th HW 13:37 SSW F3, click here.
NAML