UPDATE-Saturday 10th 11.00 a.m.Introdction for new members (land based)

UPDATE-Saturday 10th 11.00 a.m.Introdction for new members (land based)

Julia
This post was updated on .
The wind will be NE  F3 gusting 4 so a bit cold and maybe a little wet.
Quad row at 12:00: Cox: Steve crew Shahnaz, Sophie, Lorraine, Elaine,
Double scull at 1.p.m. Eros/Ian.

Re: Saturday 10th 11.00 a.m.Introdction for new members (land based)

Shahnaz
I would love to row. I could be there for 12ish

Re: Saturday 10th 11.00 a.m.Introdction for new members (land based)

Me too please

Re: Saturday 10th 11.00 a.m.Introdction for new members (land based)

Jenny Glass
I have a visitor this weekend so unfortunately will not be able to help this time
Jenny

On Tue, 6 Apr 2021 at 21:56, Chris Partridge [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Me too please

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: Saturday 10th 11.00 a.m.Introdction for new members (land based)

Julia
They'll be other opportunities Jenny.  Thank you.

To unsubscribe from Saturday 10th 11.00 a.m.Introdction for new members (land based), click here.

Re: Saturday 10th 11.00 a.m.Introdction for new members (land based)

bekki
Hi.

I will be about so if the weather is OK then I might join you

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2

They'll be other opportunities Jenny.  Thank you.

Re: Saturday 10th 11.00 a.m.Introdction for new members (land based)

Sophie
I would love to row on Saturday if it goes ahead.. (sorry I can't do Friday)

Re: Saturday 10th 11.00 a.m.Introdction for new members (land based)

Sorry can’t make it after all as have subsequent engagement.

Re: Saturday 10th 11.00 a.m.Introdction for new members (land based)

Julia
Ohhh😔 not sure the weather will play ball but hope it improves on forecast.

Sorry can’t make it after all as have subsequent engagement.

To unsubscribe from Saturday 10th 11.00 a.m.Introdction for new members (land based), click here.

Re: Saturday 10th 11.00 a.m.Introdction for new members (land based)

Great Sophie, so far you, Shahnaz and Lorraine as she has rowed before, at 12:00 but keep an eye on updates for weather, staying optimistic 👍 Julia

I would love to row on Saturday if it goes ahead.. (sorry I can't do Friday)

To unsubscribe from Saturday 10th 11.00 a.m.Introdction for new members (land based), click here.

Re: Saturday 10th 11.00 a.m.Introdction for new members (land based)

bekki
I'm at the academy for an open day too.

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2

Great Sophie, so far you, Shahnaz and Lorraine as she has rowed before, at 12:00 but keep an eye on updates for weather, staying optimistic 👍 Julia

I would love to row on Saturday if it goes ahead.. (sorry I can't do Friday)

To unsubscribe from Saturday 10th 11.00 a.m.Introdction for new members (land based), click here.

Re: Saturday 10th 11.00 a.m.Introdction for new members (land based)

Julia
Ok Bekki, thanks, we'll see you there at some point. Julia

Great Sophie, so far you, Shahnaz and Lorraine as she has rowed before, at 12:00 but keep an eye on updates for weather, staying optimistic 👍 Julia

I would love to row on Saturday if it goes ahead.. (sorry I can't do Friday)

To unsubscribe from Saturday 10th 11.00 a.m.Introdction for new members (land based), click here.

To unsubscribe from Saturday 10th 11.00 a.m.Introdction for new members (land based), click here.

Re: Saturday 10th 11.00 a.m.Introdction for new members (land based)

ElaineP
I can be there for a row at 12 ish! Elaine - will keep checking weather

Re: Saturday 10th 11.00 a.m.Introdction for new members (land based)

Julia
👍 now just need the weather.

I can be there for a row at 12 ish! Elaine - will keep checking weather

To unsubscribe from Saturday 10th 11.00 a.m.Introdction for new members (land based), click here.

Re: UPDATE-Saturday 10th 11.00 a.m.Introdction for new members (land based)

Shahnaz
Dear Julia I need to leave at 1:30. Do you think it is manageable or shall I withdraw and not come at all. Please let me know. Sorry making trouble

Re: UPDATE-Saturday 10th 11.00 a.m.Introdction for new members (land based)

Julia
Hi Shahnaz. I didn't have my phone with me so only now picked up.  Luckily you came and we had a good row 🤗.

Dear Julia I need to leave at 1:30. Do you think it is manageable or shall I withdraw and not come at all. Please let me know. Sorry making trouble

To unsubscribe from UPDATE-Saturday 10th 11.00 a.m.Introdction for new members (land based), click here.
NAML