UPDATE 2 _Friday 9th 9.00 a.m. intro row for new member

UPDATE 2 _Friday 9th 9.00 a.m. intro row for new member

Julia
This post was updated on .
UPDATE The weather has improved so 2nd session in quad or small boats at 10.30 anyone? sign up below.

HW 11.38 wind currently predicted to be WSW F3/4 (but changeable)
Quad at 9:00 a.m. Full, Steve,Mark,Ian,Jenny,Julia
Quad at 10.30 Full, Aileen, Jnr,Jnr,Claudia, Julia
Double at 10:30 Full, Steve, Elyar.

Re: Thursday 8th 9.00 a.m. intro row for new member

Jenny Glass
I am free if you are stuck but still taking it easy !! So may not be ideal !

On Mon, 5 Apr 2021, 21:58 Julia & Steve [via Dolphin Rowing Club], <[hidden email]> wrote:
HW 10.50 wind currently predicted to be WSW F2/3 (but changeable)  We have a new member in the quad with Steve and Ian, 1 spare seat (we can go 3 up), or join in a single with buddy boat? Short(ish) session (depending on launch time) as people need to get back to work! could do 2nd session if there are takers.

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Thursday-8th-9-00-a-m-intro-row-for-new-member-tp7611.html

Re: Thursday 8th 9.00 a.m. intro row for new member

Julia
That's great Jenny, thanks. If we sit you in the stroke seat you can sit out anytime.

Re: UPDATE Friday 9th 9.00 a.m. intro row for new member

Claudia
I could make 10am in the quad 🙋‍♀️

Re: UPDATE Friday 9th 9.00 a.m. intro row for new member

Julia
Hi Claudia,
It would be great to see you, the 2nd session is at 10:30 see you then