Tuesday 30th March - return to rowing 😃 UPDATE

Tuesday 30th March - return to rowing 😃 UPDATE

Julia
This post was updated on .
Looking good for today, we have the quad, double and 2 singles on the water, see booking sheet for crews.

We're back in business!  if you are keen to get on the water in the quad on Tuesday 11:00 a.m. please sign up here. If you would like to use a small boat please sign here and book on nabble (remember, singles only if you have previously completed a capsize drill).  HW 13:41 forecast SW F2-4 maybe sunny, fingers crossed

Re: Tuesday 30th March - return to rowing 😃

Alison Kidd
Hi Julia,

I would love to get on the water on Tuesday either in quad or small boat. I'll book a single but happy to be flexible on the day. Will be great to see people again!

Re: Tuesday 30th March - return to rowing 😃

Yes please Julia , bow seat for a gentle shortish  row , can Cox for other's if they want a longer session .

Ta

Re: Tuesday 30th March - return to rowing 😃

Sophie
Yes, please! I'd love to row, in anything :-)

Re: Tuesday 30th March - return to rowing 😃 UPDATE

Great morning row, sorry I forgot to take pics!

Re: Tuesday 30th March - return to rowing 😃 UPDATE

Sophie
Thanks SO much for today, it was brilliant to be back out, and the on water coaching from Steve was much appreciated. Looking forward to more rowing :)
Sophie