Today's rowing - feedback, please!

Today we experimented with shorter rows. The aim was to get novices out on the water for short, manageable rows concentrating on technique.
How did it work for you? Did you find the shorter rows allowed you to concentrate on the basics without getting exhausted? Or would you prefer longer rows giving more time to practice technique?
Let us know what you think.

And many thanks to the experienced rowers who gave their time.

Re: Today's rowing - feedback, please!

Martin
It worked fine for me. I got two instructors for the price of one. Thanks

Re: Today's rowing - feedback, please!

Joanna Hoddinott
It worked well for me as a refresher for technique.

Now I'm ready for a longer row!

Re: Today's rowing - feedback, please!

Alan Harding
Hi Chris,

It was perfect for me. An excellent session with Steve coaching. Sorry I had to rush off later. Only thought though is poor weather it might not be good for people waiting!

Many thanks,

Al