Thursday row Oct 25

Forecast is a bit grey but dry with light winds. HW is 1234 so let’s meet at 1000 for a morning on the water (though we could meet any time up to 1230 if more convenient - make your preferences known!)

Re: Thursday row Oct 25

Belinda
Happy to fit in with everybody else. Belinda

Re: Thursday row Oct 25

Yes please Chris .
Ta

Re: Thursday row Oct 25

Just the three of us for Thursday. How do you feel about singles?

Re: Thursday row Oct 25

Dee
Ok Chris I'll give this a miss as I'm needed at home  , hopefully be there Saturday.

Re: Thursday row Oct 25

Belinda
Happy to give it a miss and row over weekend instead

Re: Thursday row Oct 25

Ok we will knock it on the head. I may go to Langstone and take a Teifi out before the coldsets in.