Thursday 6th - a.m. or p.m? UPDATE

Julia
This post was updated on .
Hi all, we now have:

Morning row.
8:30a.m. Mark&Steve in 2x (Julia in single coaching)

Evening row, please arrive at 5:30 for 6:00 on the water.
Can I suggest if it's a nice evening and water allows us all, to do small boats (2x/1x) but if looks a bit iffy can take quad.
Steve (2x or Cox)
Dee (1x,2x or quad)
Chris (1xJoy or quad)
Mandy (1x,2x or quad)
Richard (1x,2x or quad)
Shahnaz (1x, 2x or quad)
Julia (2x or 1x)
Andi (1x or 2x)
Sophie (2x) (I will wait for Sophie to arrive)

Anyone else, please shout out now.

Possible morning (up to 11:00 latest) or evening row (from 6:00 p.m. earliest).  Choose which suits as I can make up crew either way.

Andi has signed up for evening Row.

Re: Thursday 6th a.m. or p.m.

Dee
Am please

Re: Thursday 6th - a.m. or p.m?

Shahnaz
Julia are you speaking about 6am on the water ? I can be there but my surgery starts at 7:30 am I able to be back ?

Re: Thursday 6th - a.m. or p.m?

Dee
Shanaz 6PM evening ninny

Re: Thursday 6th - a.m. or p.m?

Hi Shahnaz. Too early for me but Ian or Eros (or other) maybe able to join you, there is tide enough 6.a.m. (give them a call) the morning row needs to be back by 11:00a.m.latest (I can be there from 8:30) and  evening row will have enough tide to go on the water at 6:00p.m.

Re: Thursday 6th - a.m. or p.m?

Sophie
I could do pm, ideally from 6:30pm, but could make it a bit earlier at a push. Sadly I can't do the morning. Happy to go in a double or the quad if enough people are around.
Sophie

Re: Thursday 6th - a.m. or p.m?

Fit in whichever suits 👌

Re: Thursday 6th - a.m. or p.m?

I can do pm.

Re: Thursday 6th - a.m. or p.m?

Mandy Nuttall
Richard and can do either

Re: Thursday 6th - a.m. or p.m?

Mandy Nuttall
Evening will be nice for us please

Re: Thursday 6th - a.m. or p.m? UPDATE

Shahnaz
So me please for evening

Re: Thursday 6th - a.m. or p.m? UPDATE

Julia
Hi Shahnaz, OK, I've included you in for the evening row.  Julia

So sorry we forgot we have vaccination clinic duty this afternoon,  we don't finish until 6pm. 😭

Re: Thursday 6th - a.m. or p.m? UPDATE

Julia
That's a shame Mandy, you missed a beautiful morning scull too 🙁

So sorry we forgot we have vaccination clinic duty this afternoon,  we don't finish until 6pm. 😭

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Thursday-6th-a-m-or-p-m-UPDATE-tp7810p7824.html
To unsubscribe from Thursday 6th - a.m. or p.m? UPDATE, click here.
NAML