Sunday rowing

The clocks change Saturday night so high water is 1326. Weather is predicted to be sunny but windier (F5/7, NE) so a decision will be taken nearer the time - watch this space!

Re: Sunday rowing

Alison Kidd
Yes please if we can get out

Re: Sunday rowing

Ian Maclennan
Hi Chris, yes please.  I'm flexible about timing and boat, etc.

Re: Sunday rowing

Hi Chris, wind forecast has dropped off a little and we could make after 12:00 if good for others.  Julia&Steve

Re: Sunday rowing

Ps, I'll cox so you can have a good thrash!

Re: Sunday rowing

Jenny Glass
I have some people over in the morning but may try and meet up with you on  the water after wards in mine .  Jenny

On Sat, 27 Oct 2018 at 08:36, Julia [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Chris, wind forecast has dropped off a little and we could make after 12:00 if good for others.  Julia&Steve

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Sunday-rowing-tp2956p2968.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: Sunday rowing

The weather forecast has moderated to F4/6 which should be fine so let’s meet at 1200. I am helping Geoff put the first coat of paint on Sallyport at 1000 so should be on time but will message if it is running late.

Re: Sunday rowing

Hi Chris, the wind is 5 gusting 6 and not due to abate.  Think it's better weather for a galley/Teifi.  Should we call it so Alison and Ian can head to Langstone and meet you there.  Steve and I can go to the gym.  Julia

Re: Sunday rowing

Alison Kidd
Thanks Julia ( and for  text)  Will stay at home and give my cough another day to get better!

Alison

Re: Sunday rowing

OK that seems the wisest thing to do. Get well soon, Alison. Ian - see you at the Cutters?

Re: Sunday rowing

Ian Maclennan
Sure, see you in a while.
On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 at 09:30, Chris Partridge [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
OK that seems the wisest thing to do. Get well soon, Alison. Ian - see you at the Cutters?

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Sunday-rowing-tp2956p2976.html
To unsubscribe from Sunday rowing, click here.
NAML