Sunday row in quad

We have a strong ladies crew for Sunday (Bianca, Jenny, Alison, Elaine) so let’s try and get out. HW 1330 so meet at 1300. The forecast is not particularly good (possible rain, F4/6 winds) so a final decision will be taken on Sunday first thing.

Re: Sunday row in quad

Bianca
Thanks Chris, will check Sunday.

Re: Sunday row in quad

Jenny Glass
ok !

On Fri, 9 Nov 2018 at 08:14, Chris Partridge [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
We have a strong ladies crew for Sunday (Bianca, Jenny, Alison, Elaine) so let’s try and get out. HW 1330 so meet at 1300. The forecast is not particularly good (possible rain, F4/6 winds) so a final decision will be taken on Sunday first thing.

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Sunday-row-in-quad-tp3009.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: Sunday row in quad

Alison Kidd
Noted
Alison

Re: Sunday row in quad

The forecast is still marginal, with a good chance of rain and winds F4/6 but moderating F3/5. A row down the lee of Hayling to Verner would be feasible if a bit lumpy, I think. I am prepared to cox if you want to go out. What do you think? Please vote!

Re: Sunday row in quad

Alison Kidd
Happy to give it a go

Re: Sunday row in quad

Bianca
Yes I would give it a go,, too.

Re: Sunday row in quad

Jenny Glass
If needed will come out though shattered after yesterday and not being well.

On Sun, 11 Nov 2018, 10:19 Bianca [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email] wrote:
Yes I would give it a go,, too.

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Sunday-row-in-quad-tp3009p3015.html

Re: Sunday row in quad

OK you’re on. See you all at 1300.

Re: Sunday row in quad

Sorry to hear about that, Jenny - we will keep it as gentle as possible...