Sunday row July 9

HW 1247 so sessions at 11.00 and 13.00.

Re: Sunday row July 9

Julia
Yes, for us.  Julia & Steve

Re: Sunday row July 9

Alison Kidd
Yes for me at 11.00am
Alison

Re: Sunday row July 9

Jesse Loynes
Anya is free for Sunday morning too.

An ex rower friend called Ginta has offered to cox. She's a great cox, very positive and certainly lighter than me! I'll check she can make it, but I'd suggest Julia, Alison and Anya with a +1 in bow have a row with Ginta and get used to each other for the following weekend.

Sound good?

Jess

Re: Sunday row July 9

Jesse Loynes
Morning,

Ginta is confirmed for 11am on Sunday, to cox Julia, Alison and Anya.

Steve, would you like to take the bow seat? If not I'll sub in for the outing.

The forecast is for properly flat water, so either one of us could take the single out as well.

Jess.

Re: Sunday row July 9

Julia
Hi Jesse,

Ok, so Gail can row on Sunday but we will need to be boating at 11.00 to get her back and away by 12.30.  Could Anja arrange for Ginta to arrive a little before 11.00?

You and Steve can do either singles or pair. You can choose.

Re: Sunday row July 9

Jesse Loynes
Great, Gail in bow is good.

Yep, I'd be uo for a pair if Steve would like?

Jess.

Re: Sunday row July 9

Steve Woods
Jess, I am not available my duty row for the Cutters see you midweek reference trailer towing.

Cheers
Steve Woods

stevewoods583@btinternet.com

07788 277 875