The weather should have improved with less chance of rain but still a bit windy. Again, we could take the quad out with novices in one session and experienced rowers in the other, depending on demand. Post your preferences!
The forecast for tomorrow is fairly horrible too so this weekend looks like being a complete washout. I will post on the Sunday thread this evening but I strongly suspect it will be cancelled. Let's hope things improve soon!
Very sorry everyone but I don't think this is going to happen either. No rain but winds gusting F7 from the SW which means the waves bottle up the channel towards Emsworth and make life a bit unpleasant. Let's hope things are better next weekend.