Sunday Rowing 30 July at 15.30 and 17.30

Sunday Rowing 30 July at 15.30 and 17.30

The weather should have improved with less chance of rain but still a bit windy. Again, we could take the quad out with novices in one session and experienced rowers in the other, depending on demand. Post your preferences!

Re: Sunday Rowing 30 July at 15.30 and 17.30

Jenny
Hello,

Can the novice crew include people on the 'learn to row/ return to row course' that began last weekend?

If yes, I would definitely like to join you if there is a seat going please.

Thanks,

Jenny

Re: Sunday Rowing 30 July at 15.30 and 17.30

Hi Jenny,
We concentrate on developing skills in novice rows rather than going for a thrash so you will be very welcome.

Re: Sunday Rowing 30 July at 15.30 and 17.30

Jenny
That's great - thanks.

I can do Saturday or Sunday so whatever's best.

Jenny

Re: Sunday Rowing 30 July at 15.30 and 17.30

alison kidd
Chris,

As per my Saturday posting - happy to do either/both

Alison

Re: Sunday Rowing 30 July at 15.30 and 17.30

Yes please Chris for 3.30
Cheers, Dee

Re: Sunday Rowing 30 July at 15.30 and 17.30

Vanessa
Yes please for 15.30

Re: Sunday Rowing 30 July at 15.30 and 17.30

Jenny
Hi Chris,

Given that Saturday outings aren't going ahead, please let me know if there is still space for me on Sunday & what time I should turn up.

Thank you,

Jenny

Re: Sunday Rowing 30 July at 15.30 and 17.30

Hi Jenny
The forecast for tomorrow is fairly horrible too so this weekend looks like being a complete washout. I will post on the Sunday thread this evening but I strongly suspect it will be cancelled. Let's hope things improve soon!

Re: Sunday Rowing 30 July at 15.30 and 17.30

Jenny
I am doing a sun dance!

Re: Sunday Rowing 30 July at 15.30 and 17.30 CANCELLED

Very sorry everyone but I don't think this is going to happen either. No rain but winds gusting F7 from the SW which means the waves bottle up the channel towards Emsworth and make life a bit unpleasant. Let's hope things are better next weekend.

Re: Sunday Rowing 30 July at 15.30 and 17.30 CANCELLED

Alison Kidd
Noted, will probably over to Cutters instead
Alison

Re: Sunday Rowing 30 July at 15.30 and 17.30 CANCELLED

Shame but understandable Chris ,

Re: Sunday Rowing 30 July at 15.30 and 17.30 CANCELLED

Jenny
Ok, thank you anyway!