Sunday CANCELLED due to Tier3 restrictions.

Sunday CANCELLED due to Tier3 restrictions.

Julia
This post was updated on .
Not sure we'll get any takers for this but Sunday looks better than Saturday weather wise, current prediction  sunny SW F4. If that doesn't change could meet at13:30 for a quick paddle in the quad?

Re: Sunday 20th HW 15:45

Claudia
Hi Julia, I’d be up for a “Christmas row” 😊 This would be a bit of comfort, after having canceled another trip to Germany...
x Claudia

Re: Sunday 20th HW 15:45

Julia
Hi Claudia, sorry to hear your trip has been cancelled, especially at this time of year.  It will be good to see you Sunday, let's hope a few more sign up, Santa hats optional☺️

Re: Sunday 20th HW 15:45

Ian Maclennan
Hi Julia, I would love to join in!

Ian

Re: Sunday 20th HW 15:45

Julia
Brilliant Ian, see you there, in 🎅 hat☺️

Re: Sunday 20th HW 15:45

Oh no! Havant and Portsmouth in Tier 3 from Saturday, will this include Hayling Island?? Does it mean we can't travel over to row?  I need to check it out as Claudia, Steve and Julia live in T2 area 🥴😒

Re: Sunday 20th HW 15:45

Dee
I would suspect yes as Hayling comes under Havant .

Re: Sunday 20th HW 15:45

Shahnaz
I would love to join. I am tier 2

Re: Sunday 20th HW 15:45

Julia
Like us Shahnaz, T2 can't mix with T3 😷 so Ian is rowing on his own on Sunday 🎅

To unsubscribe from Sunday 20th HW 15:45, click here.
NAML