Sunday 2nd 2p.m.

Julia
This post was updated on .
2 doubles and 2 singles booked so far.

Ian and Eros are heading out in double at 2.p.m. anyone joining them?  HW 16:52 wind prediction SW F3/4

Re: Sunday 2nd 2p.m.

Dee
I know you're not around so if there's another who can cox the quad , I'm in .

Re: Sunday 2nd 2p.m.

AndiDavies
Yes please, in Wasp if I may?

Re: Sunday 2nd 2p.m.

Steve would like to trial row red 2x as he has rigged it so we will be there at 2:00 p.m.

Re: Sunday 2nd 2p.m.

Dee
Did he follow my instructions ? I know he was struggling somewhat 😅

Steve would like to trial row red 2x as he has rigged it so we will be there at 2:00 p.m.

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Sunday-2nd-2p-m-tp7782p7787.html
To unsubscribe from Sunday 2nd 2p.m., click here.

Re: Sunday 2nd 2p.m.

Julia
😂 no, he was following my instructions, not very well I have to say, but I think that's probably wise🤭.

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Sunday-2nd-2p-m-tp7782p7788.html
To unsubscribe from Sunday 2nd 2p.m., click here.

Re: Sunday 2nd 2p.m.

Dee
Pro tip Julia , always listen to the experts 👌👏 :))))

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Sunday-2nd-2p-m-tp7782p7789.html
To unsubscribe from Sunday 2nd 2p.m., click here.

Re: Sunday 2nd 2p.m.

That's ok, see you there.

To unsubscribe from Sunday 2nd 2p.m., click here.

Re: Sunday 2nd 2p.m.

I would like to take Joy out please.

Re: Sunday 2nd 2p.m.

Julia
Great, see you there Chris.

To unsubscribe from Sunday 2nd 2p.m., click here.
NAML