Single Scull

Jenny Glass
Hi All

I am lucky enough to have  been approached by Ave boats a Portuguese boat company .  They have given me one of their single sculls to use and get seen out and about.  There is also a double but this has been given to A N Other.  If anyone would like to come and give it a try it is at the house.  I do not yet have any oars but that will hopefully get  sorted very soon !
They also believe that this a sport that is going to take off big time and are just starting out in the offshore market having been in the river market for a few years.

Exciting times

Kind regards

Jenny

--
Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: Single Scull

Jesse Loynes
Hi Jenny,

That's great news!

There are quite a few club pairs of sculling blades - it's worth having a check this weekend how many pairs are available. As long as the quad, singles and double are covered, if there's a spare pair they could be loaned for the time being!

Jess.

Re: Single Scull

Hi Jenny,  wow. That's a result.   It'll be interesting to see the boat sometime, I'll look them up on line.  Julia

Re: Single Scull

Alison Kidd
Hi Jenny,
Sounds exciting, certainly like to have a go sometime - not back rowing yet but sometime in the new year maybe...
Alison

Re: Single Scull

Ian Maclennan
Great news, Jenny!  I'm definitely keen to try the new boat....  Do you have some sculls yet, or is this something I would have to bring?  Who is AN Other who has the double and is he/she in the vicinity and willing to share it out?  Ian

Re: Single Scull

Jenny Glass
Hi Ian

Jesse brought me round some sculls on Saturday to use for the time being which is great.  Hope to get it out tomorrow am weather permitting
I will ask where the double is I had meant to but got distracted!!

Look forward to seeing you on Thursday

Jenny

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 at 12:17, Ian Maclennan [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Great news, Jenny!  I'm definitely keen to try the new boat....  Do you have some sculls yet, or is this something I would have to bring?  Who is AN Other who has the double and is he/she in the vicinity and willing to share it out?  Ian

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Single-Scull-tp3065p3087.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street