Saturday rowing

Dry and a bit windy (F4/6) on Sat, but the wind is in the north so a row along the north shore in the lee of the Downs should be feasible but in the quad, I feel. HW is 1347 so we could start any time between 1200 and 1400. Post with preferred time!

Re: Saturday rowing

Dee
Yes please , quad is my favorite for ladies training.
Ta

Re: Saturday rowing

ElaineP
Hi Chris, not rowing this weekend, but see you next week!

Re: Saturday rowing

It's looking like Billy no mates , if we don't get a full crew for the quad , I'll go to the Cutters Chris .
Ta

Re: Saturday rowing

Ian Maclennan
Hi Chris, yes please.  I'm flexible about timing and boat, etc.

Re: Saturday rowing

The wind forecast has moderated a bit to F3/5 NW so it looks good. Also Miles is coming so we can take the quad out three up. Ian - would it be OK for me to cox to Langstone and you take over for the row back? See you all at 1200.

Re: Saturday rowing

Jenny Glass
Sorry cannot make it this weekend
Have fun and hopefully see you next weekend!
Jenny

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 at 19:10, Chris Partridge [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
The wind forecast has moderated a bit to F3/5 NW so it looks good. Also Miles is coming so we can take the quad out three up. Ian - would it be OK for me to cox to Langstone and you take over for the row back? See you all at 1200.

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Saturday-rowing-tp2955p2964.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: Saturday rowing

Great

Re: Saturday rowing

Ian Maclennan
Sounds like a good plan, see you at 12 noon.