Saturday rowing 29 July 15.00 or 17.00

Saturday is likely to be wet and windy but it is a long way off so let's see. HW is 16.44 so we can have sessions at 15.00 and 17.00 depending on demand. Unfortunately we only have the quad available this weekend, so I suggest novices go out at 15.00 and experienced rowers at 17.00. Or the other way around - post your preferences!

Re: Saturday rowing 29 July 15.00 or 17.00

alison kidd
Chris,

I'm happy to help out with a novice row if needed and/or go out for a training thrash if we can get a crew together.

Alison

Re: Saturday rowing 29 July 15.00 or 17.00

Julia
Hi Chris,  Steve and I are both available for this, either time.  One more for a training row and four more for novice row then (weather dependent) Julia

Re: Saturday rowing 29 July 15.00 or 17.00

Tomorrow afternoon's weather looks like this so I feel the sensible thing to do is cancel. I will probably light the fire and have tea and crumpets.

Re: Saturday rowing 29 July 15.00 or 17.00

Alison Kidd
Good plan!
Alison

Re: Saturday rowing 29 July 15.00 or 17.00

It looks a little worse now Chris so good call, tea and crumpets, yum, not sure you need the fire just yet though.

Re: Saturday rowing 29 July 15.00 or 17.00

In the event I had tea with Marmite on toast and did lesson 1 of "How to play the Ukulele''. Music lovers are evacuating the area...