Saturday row June 24

I am off on holiday this weekend, back on July 9, so I am putting up a post for every rowing day until my return. If you can organise on any particular day, please put your name down now to assure everyone that the row will go ahead and encourage crews to sign up.
It looks as though the current sunny weather is set in for a while so get out there while you can!

This post is for Saturday June 24, when high tide is 12.16 so sessions at 10.00 and 12.00 are available. Please post with preferences.

Re: Saturday row June 24

Sue Ranshaw
Chris I love this forward planning! Just sorry I'm not able to take advantage. Looking forward to my return. Have fun everyone 😎

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

I am off on holiday this weekend, back on July 9, so I am putting up a post for every rowing day until my return. If you can organise on any particular day, please put your name down now to assure everyone that the row will go ahead and encourage crews to sign up.
It looks as though the current sunny weather is set in for a while so get out there while you can!

This post is for Saturday June 24, when high tide is 12.16 so sessions at 10.00 and 12.00 are available. Please post with preferences.

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Saturday-row-June-24-tp1062.html

Re: Saturday row June 24

Dee Warner
I would like to come on Saturday for 10 am for a second try.

Re: Saturday row June 24

Julia
Hello Dee,  We don't have anyone available to run the session this Saturday.  We will re-post for next week/weekend so hope we can accommodate everyone then.