Saturday row July 8

HW 1208 so sessions at 1000 and 1200.

Re: Saturday row July 8

Vanessa
YES PLEASE FOR 10.00

Re: Saturday row July 8

Can't make this one as I'm doing the 22 mile Jurassic hike for Macmillan 😳

Re: Saturday row July 8

Alison Kidd
Yes for me at 10.00
Alison

Re: Saturday row July 8

It's a maybe at the moment, won't know for sure til Wednesday. Julia & Steve

Re: Saturday row July 8

Jack
I'm afraid I'm in Scotland this weekend.
Enjoy!  Jack.

Re: Saturday row July 8

Vanessa
Sorry will not be able to make this one now.  V

Re: Saturday row July 8

Dee Warner
I am unable to be at this open row.

Re: Saturday row July 8

Jesse Loynes
Hi Alison,

Looks like you were the only confirmed person, so we'll call this one off.

See you on Sunday.

Jess.

Re: Saturday row July 8

Alison Kidd
Yep, no probs see you Sunday,
Alison

Re: Saturday row July 8

Juliette leach
Hi everyone. Looks like no rowing today but if things change I can Cox. Sorry about last minute

Re: Saturday row July 8

Jesse Loynes
Hi Juliette,

Thanks for the offer.

If you might like to cox some racing in the future, we've a crew taking part in Southsea regatta next weekend, and would be a good opportunity to see what the coastal racing is like from the shore so if you want to cox a race in the future you've an idea what the courses and turn are like.

Plus it's a good day out if you are free and not sailing!

Jess.