Saturday row July 1

HW 1809 so sessions at 1600 and 1800.

Re: Saturday row July 1

Vanessa
YES PLEASE FOR 16.00

Re: Saturday row July 1

Yes please Chris , both times suit so will leave it to you which slot is for a novice

Re: Saturday row July 1

Alison Kidd
Yes  I can be there for 16.00
Alison

Re: Saturday row July 1

It's a yes please from us. Julia&Steve

Re: Saturday row July 1

Rachel Norris
Yes for me please
Rachel

Re: Saturday row July 1

Jesse Loynes
Okay,

That's great. We have Julia, Alison, Rachel and Anya as a crew prepping for Southsea. Lets have a little chat after the session and see if we can co-ordinate for the following weekend too.

There's also Vanessa, Dee, Steve R and myself, one of whom will be coaching/coxing the ladies. Anyone else join us to form a full second crew?

Re: Saturday row July 1

Dee warner
I will be there for 4:00 pm session as suggested to me by Julia

Re: Saturday row July 1

Corin is also joining us so we have a full quad with Steve as well as Valiant.

Re: Saturday row July 1

Dee
Sorry to be a pain but I need to be back by 5.30 5.45 latest , will this be likely please ?

Re: Saturday row July 1

Jesse Loynes
Hi Dee, that should be fine. Lets get on the water promptly with the quad, and we'll get plenty of time for a decent outing

Jess

Re: Saturday row July 1

Dee
Thank you Jess