Saturday row Jan 12

Winds are predicted to be F5/6 so this may not happen, but if the weather cooperates how many people are interested in a row starting between 1300 and 1500?

Re: Saturday row Jan 12

Jenny Glass
I would be. And during this week if there us space Thurs Is better day for me.

On Sun, 6 Jan 2019, 17:54 Chris Partridge [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email] wrote:
Winds are predicted to be F5/6 so this may not happen, but if the weather cooperates how many people are interested in a row starting between 1300 and 1500?

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Saturday-row-Jan-12-tp3136.html

Re: Saturday row Jan 12

ElaineP
Yes, I can do between 1 and 3pm, thanks Chris.

Re: Saturday row Jan 12

I'm going to try the new boats with the Cutters Chris .

Re: Saturday row Jan 12

Any more for Saturday? The forecast looks grey and a bit breezy but we could get the quad out.
Sunday, unfortunately, is predicted to gust F7 so rowing is probably not feasible.

Re: Saturday row Jan 12

OK we aren’t quorate for Saturday - sorry Jenny and Elaine. Sunday doesn’t look good either, so we will try again next week.

Re: Saturday row Jan 12

ElaineP
Okay, thanks Chris

Re: Saturday row Jan 12

Jenny Glass
Thats fine with me as just made decision to off skiing for 2 days in am

See you next week .

On Fri, 11 Jan 2019 at 18:00, Chris Partridge [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
OK we aren’t quorate for Saturday - sorry Jenny and Elaine. Sunday doesn’t look good either, so we will try again next week.

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Saturday-row-Jan-12-tp3136p3148.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street