Saturday 5th August

Jesse Loynes
High tide is 11am.

There's a row out in the quad at 10am for those who did the learn to row course and other beginners. Martin and Stephanie are both on this one already.

Not certain Valiant will be ready to go, so there's a second session in the quad available after 11, or the pair and yellow single for either session.

Jess.

Re: Saturday 5th August

Julia
Hi Jess, we'll be there too and bring the Alden for L2R and 2nd session.  Julia&Steve

Re: Saturday 5th August

Unfortunately I'm busy , will keep checking for other rows suitable for my ability .

Re: Saturday 5th August

Alison Kidd
I'll be there for the second session and can be flexible over timings depending on who else is about to row.

Alison

Re: Saturday 5th August

Jenny
Yes please to 10am if there is space,

Jenny

Re: Saturday 5th August

Sue Ranshaw
Hi Jesse, yes please, I can be there for what ever time is best for the club - Sue

Re: Saturday 5th August

I can make either time.

Re: Saturday 5th August

Martin
Hi I'll be there. What do I need to bring? Martin

Re: Saturday 5th August

Jesse Loynes
Hi folks,

Okay, 10am in the quad we have Jenny, Stephanie, Martin and Sue.

Stephanie and Martin, I'll meet you at 9am outside The Deck at the Yacht Harbour - email on the way with more info.

Julia, Steve, Alison and Chris, I can join you for a quad row at 11ish, or some can take small boats out at 10 as well.

Jess

Re: Saturday 5th August

Jenny
Great-thanks! What time should I arrive?

Re: Saturday 5th August

zygkruk
Hello, I'll be there for the 10am row on Saturday. Cheers, Zyg

Re: Saturday 5th August

Jack
I fancy a row if possible.
Let me know what time :)
Cheers ~ Jack

Re: Saturday 5th August

Jesse Loynes
Hi Jenny, 10am please.

See you there.

Jess.

Re: Saturday 5th August

Jesse Loynes
Morning Zyg,

Sorry, with Valiant off the water at the moment awaiting repairs we only have the Quad currently for crew rowing. We have filled all the seats for both sessions Saturday so afraid can't fit you in tomorrow.

Keep an eye out for the next session and we'll get you on the water asap.

Jess.

Re: Saturday 5th August

Jesse Loynes
Hi Jack, the quad is full for both outings...

You may be able to tempt someone into an outing in the pair? Anyone?

Jess.

Re: Saturday 5th August

Ian Maclennan
Hi Jack and Jesse,

I'm up for a row in the pair, if you're on for that.  See you there at 10 a.m.?

Ian

Re: Saturday 5th August

We seem to have lots of people for Saturday so I will go sailing.

Re: Saturday 5th August

Jack
Apologies Ian, I'm going for a ride with the cutters now.
Maybe next time :)
Jack

Re: Saturday 5th August

I will be there at 10.00

Re: Saturday 5th August

Ian Maclennan
Hey Jack, no worries, enjoy the row with the Cutters!