Saturday 1st May UPDATE 1.p.m. club row / 3 p.m. race training

Saturday 1st May UPDATE 1.p.m. club row / 3 p.m. race training

Julia
This post was updated on .
Bianca and Shahnaz are you happy to go out in 2x with either Steve or Julia as buddy boat?  If not we have a new lady (beginner) arriving at 1.00p.m who we were going to coach who could sit in the quad.  If 2x is good for you you can choose 1:00 or 3:00 start time as no other sign ups (post below) All, please arrive early to prep boat(s)

Crew at 3:00p.m.
Julia (Cox)
Sophie
Elaine
Alison
Paula

HW is 15.56 wind predicted ENE F3 so a fair day for 2 sessions. Sign up for either Club row for at 1p.m. or race training for '5 miles from home series' at 3 p.m. (if you haven't already signed up for this please do so on separate post).

Re: Saturday 1st May 1.p.m. club row / 3 p.m. race training

Dee
1pm for me please .

Re: Saturday 1st May 1.p.m. club row / 3 p.m. race training

Aileen A Campion
Sadly I cannot join this weekend - grandma duties. Enjoy x

Re: Saturday 1st May 1.p.m. club row / 3 p.m. race training

Bianca
Club row please .

Re: Saturday 1st May 1.p.m. club row / 3 p.m. race training

Paula
Hi I can do 3pm.

Re: Saturday 1st May 1.p.m. club row / 3 p.m. race training

Shahnaz
Yes yes for me please

Re: Saturday 1st May 1.p.m. club row / 3 p.m. race training

Shahnaz
I will be there from 1 pm

Re: Saturday 1st May 1.p.m. club row / 3 p.m. race training

Sorry I'm needed at cutters as Cox for race.

Re: Saturday 1st May 1.p.m. club row / 3 p.m. race training

Clare for 1:00p.m.

Re: Saturday 1st May 1.p.m. club row / 3 p.m. race training

Alison Kidd
I can do 3pm for race training

Re: Saturday 1st May UPDATE 1.p.m. club row / 3 p.m. race training

Shahnaz
Bianca what time shall we start ? Are you happy to be around 2:30 there get the boat ready to be able to row alongside the quad ?

Re: Saturday 1st May UPDATE 1.p.m. club row / 3 p.m. race training

Bianca
Hi Shanaz, yes that sounds good. See you at 2.30 pm. Bianca