Saturday 15th Southsea Regatta

Jesse Loynes
It's a good day out. Head for Lump's Fort, the course is from the submarine barrier towards Eastney, with racing from 10am until about 5. Our ladies crew are on at 11. Food and drink available from the bbq and bar area hosted by Southsea, near the boating pond.

If you hand around until the prize giving you'll have a chance to see the Grand, one of the most amazing trophies around.

We'll have staked out a bit of beach somewhere amongst the clubs, so come and join us.

Jess.

RE: Saturday 15th Southsea Regatta

Julia

Hi Jess,

I measured the inboard on the blades today as Anja said she had moved the buttons.
They are now heavily geared and I wondered if that is usual for coastal boats.
Given a mens eight is generally around 114cm inboard we now only have 111cm, we can pull it as our strokes are not the longest but maybe its a bit too hard to maintain at a race pace.

Julia

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Jesse Loynes [via Dolphin Rowing Club] wrote ----

It's a good day out. Head for Lump's Fort, the course is from the submarine barrier towards Eastney, with racing from 10am until about 5. Our ladies crew are on at 11. Food and drink available from the bbq and bar area hosted by Southsea, near the boating pond.

If you hand around until the prize giving you'll have a chance to see the Grand, one of the most amazing trophies around.

We'll have staked out a bit of beach somewhere amongst the clubs, so come and join us.

Jess.

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Saturday-15th-Southsea-Regatta-tp1177.html

Re: Saturday 15th Southsea Regatta

May pop over and cheer you on .