Saturday 12th HW 9:17 wind WNW F3

Julia
If the weather holds and there is available crew we could row at 9:00 for a quick tour of the harbour and coffee after.  Sign up interest.

Re: Saturday 12th HW 9:17 wind WNW F3

bekki
yes please!

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2

If the weather holds and there is available crew we could row at 9:00 for a quick tour of the harbour and coffee after.  Sign up interest.

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Saturday-12th-HW-9-17-wind-WNW-F3-tp7534.html

Re: Saturday 12th HW 9:17 wind WNW F3

Yes for me please

Re: Saturday 12th HW 9:17 wind WNW F3

Bianca
Yes please. Bianca

Re: Saturday 12th HW 9:17 wind WNW F3

bekki
sorry. our 2 rescue dogs are arriving early now so I won't make it now..

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2

Re: Saturday 12th HW 9:17 wind WNW F3

Ian Maclennan
Yes please, Julia!

Re: Saturday 12th HW 9:17 wind WNW F3

Brilliant, we have one boat and if any more we could possibly get the double out too.

Re: Saturday 12th HW 9:17 wind WNW F3

Shahnaz
Invited 600 people over 50 to vaccinate flu jab . Not able to join :( enjoy

Re: Saturday 12th HW 9:17 wind WNW F3

Julia
Oh Shahnaz, that's great work but sad you are missing the row. I thought all flu jabs were finished now and starting on vaccine (your work never ends😒).

Invited 600 people over 50 to vaccinate flu jab . Not able to join :( enjoy

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Saturday-12th-HW-9-17-wind-WNW-F3-tp7534p7541.html
To unsubscribe from Saturday 12th HW 9:17 wind WNW F3, click here.
NAML