Rowing this week

Julia
Hi Chris,  I looked at weather and tides this week.  Tues/Weds/Thurs we seem to have right tides but wrong weather and Friday is right weather and wrong tide (what time does it get dark?).  I guess we have to leave it there, unless the weather changes for the better.  Tides are not good for the weekend either.  Back to the indoor rower I think.  Julia.

Re: Rowing this week

I think we can resign ourselves to a life indoors for the next week. Wednesday/Thursday will be high winds and heavy rain, and the weekend tides are before dawn/after sunset. Next week, hopefully.
There was a nice row with the Cutters today, in which we spotted Portsmouth URC out in a smart bow-loaded four. Making rather heavy weather of the slight chop.