Rowing Thursday Dec 6 0900

Thursday morning will be a bit grey and breezy (F3/5 building to F4/6 at midday). HW is 1037 so let’s meet at 0900 to take the quad out for a row down towards the harbour mouth. We should be out by 1200 so we could go for coffee/beer if the inclination strikes.
Prospects for the weekend look a bit dim as the winds are predicted to be F5/7 both days, which is a bit frustrating as the sun is going to be out. I will post closer to the time.

Re: Rowing Thursday Dec 6 0900

Jenny Glass
Hi
I am working in leic this week. Will be back sun anx happy to go out if not chucking down with rain !!! Oops fair weather girl at this point !!

On Tue, 4 Dec 2018, 16:37 Chris Partridge [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email] wrote:
Thursday morning will be a bit grey and breezy (F3/5 building to F4/6 at midday). HW is 1037 so let’s meet at 0900 to take the quad out for a row down towards the harbour mouth. We should be out by 1200 so we could go for coffee/beer if the inclination strikes.
Prospects for the weekend look a bit dim as the winds are predicted to be F5/7 both days, which is a bit frustrating as the sun is going to be out. I will post closer to the time.

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Rowing-Thursday-Dec-6-0900-tp3060.html

Re: Rowing Thursday Dec 6 0900

Hi Chris, Looks like we have to wait til the weather gets a little less changeable.  The weekend isn't looking too good either.  Julia

Re: Rowing Thursday Dec 6 0900

I agree. I will take a Teifi out from Langston tomorrow just to get me out of the house and any Cutters members are invited to come along. Let’s hope the weather improves next week.