Rowing Sunday Nov 25

Same sort of weather today, except the wind will be more to the north and HW is 1230. Let’s meet at 1130 and go out on the top of the tide again (it will be another biggie).
Post now!

Re: Rowing Sunday Nov 25

ElaineP
Yes please Chris - thanks!

Re: Rowing Sunday Nov 25

Me too please Chris

Re: Rowing Sunday Nov 25

Alison Kidd
Yes for me
Alison

Re: Rowing Sunday Nov 25

Hi Chris, I should make this and possibly Steve (will let you know nearer the time).  Julia

Re: Rowing Sunday Nov 25

Apologies I need to step out of this row .

Re: Rowing Sunday Nov 25

Steve's good for this row too. Julia

Re: Rowing Sunday Nov 25

It looks as though it will be dry so see you all tomorrow!