Rowing Sunday Apr 4

Sadly I have to self-isolate this week because of a medical matter (not mine, thank goodness) and it looks as though Thurs to Sat will be too windy anyway.
So does anyone fancy a row on Sunday at about 1500?

Re: Rowing Sunday Apr 4

Sophie
Yes, I could do an Easter afternoon row. I could probably bring some chocolate eggs too, if that helps to convince anyone :)

Re: Rowing Sunday Apr 4

Bianca
Yes please! Bianca

Re: Rowing Sunday Apr 4

Alison Kidd
Yes for me too please

Re: Rowing Sunday Apr 4

Aileen A Campion
Hi Chris - I hope to go out on Sunday. I’ll be coming over from Langstone but leaving Whisper at Northney. Hopefully see you then - weather permitting.

Unfortunately I cannot make it this week, but enjoy.

Re: Rowing Sunday Apr 4

We'll be around Chris, will book the double but could make up numbers in quad if needed.  J&S

Re: Rowing Sunday Apr 4

Yes please Chris although not fit enough for pyramids so I'll go in the yellow peril and Potter .

Might be cake !

Re: Rowing Sunday Apr 4

Paula
Hi all - if there was a chance of going out in the quad I would be interested - water might be a bit too cold for me to venture in a single just yet after last time!

Re: Rowing Sunday Apr 4

AndiDavies
Hi Chris,
If you need me to make up numbers in the quad, happy to help out. If there's enough, Julia & Steve, may I use Wasp?

Andi

Re: Rowing Sunday Apr 4

Julia
Hi Andi, yes to using Wasp. We will be using the double and can change around if needs be. Julia

Re: Rowing Sunday Apr 4

Shahnaz
Me please .

Re: Rowing Sunday Apr 4

We have a quad, double and three singles, fabulous!

Re: Rowing Sunday Apr 4

Aileen A Campion
I’m not sure there will be enough water for me to launch at 1500 from Langstone but I’ll get out as soon as I can.

Re: Rowing Sunday Apr 4

Shahnaz
Can please Elyar join us ? He can go on single or with team . Please let me know

Re: Rowing Sunday Apr 4

Julia
Hi Shahnaz, very sorry but Elyar hasn't done a capsize drill with Dolphin so not able to row single today.  If he is around on Wednesday we're doing an intro row with a new member at 9:00a.m. if he would like to come along then?

Re: Rowing Sunday Apr 4

Just seen Eros and Ian have also booked so we have a full house with max 12 people!

Re: Rowing Sunday Apr 4

Aileen A Campion
I’ll not be coming over today but will wait till Wednesday.
Hopefully catch up then.