Rowing Sunday 7th January anyone?

Alison Kidd

It seems like a very long time since I was last in a boat and as both tide and weather (ok, a bit chilly maybe !) look conducive for rowing I'd love to get out on Sunday if possible?

Alison

Re: Rowing Sunday 7th January anyone?

Bianca
I'd love to go out and should have fully recovered from my cold by Sunday. Bianca

Re: Rowing Sunday 7th January anyone?

Jesse Loynes
Happy New Year all!

I think we have guests staying, but I'd love to get out on the water, to row or can cox.

It's a decent high tide at 11.30ish. Could we meet at 9.30?

Jess.

Re: Rowing Sunday 7th January anyone?

Me too Alison

Re: Rowing Sunday 7th January anyone?

Hi Alison,
Happy New Year, glad you're back to full health.
Steve and i will be there (haven't been on the harbour for 2 months, where has the time gone?) Would be happy to take double and rotate into quad to give cox'n a row too or 2nd session at 11:30 for late comers? Julia

Re: Rowing Sunday 7th January anyone?

ElaineP
Glad you're feeling better Alison! Would love to row on Sunday, though I would have to be off the water by 12.00. I don't want to interrupt any plans for a longer row, (looking forward to them!) but it looks like there's enough of us to accommodate all. Will get there for 9.30am.

Re: Rowing Sunday 7th January anyone?

I would like to get out too but could go to Langstone if the numbers don’t work.
How about sessions at 0930 and 1130? With current numbers we might need someone to cox then row, and someone to row then cox. I could do that if necessary.
Anyone else keen to come out? Weather looks OK...

Re: Rowing Sunday 7th January anyone?

Dee
11.30 suits me better please Chris

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Rowing-Sunday-7th-January-anyone-tp3118p3124.html
To unsubscribe from Rowing Sunday 7th January anyone?, click here.

Re: Rowing Sunday 7th January anyone?

Bianca
Hi Chris, 9.30 am for me please. Bianca

Re: Rowing Sunday 7th January anyone?

Jenny Glass
Hi . I cannot make this weekend.
Have fun !

On Fri, 4 Jan 2019 at 18:01, Chris Partridge [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I would like to get out too but could go to Langstone if the numbers don’t work.
How about sessions at 0930 and 1130? With current numbers we might need someone to cox then row, and someone to row then cox. I could do that if necessary.
Anyone else keen to come out? Weather looks OK...

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Rowing-Sunday-7th-January-anyone-tp3118p3124.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: Rowing Sunday 7th January anyone?

Jesse Loynes
Anya and I are both possibles for rowing or coxing.

I got jabbed with vaccines on Friday afternoon though, and starting to feel a little rough, so may be better suited to coxing. Will be along tomorrow morning and see how the numbers work out!

Jess.

Re: Rowing Sunday 7th January anyone?

I need to rest my back after a mobilty scooter incident!

Re: Rowing Sunday 7th January anyone?

Hope you get better soon, Dee. Those mobility scooters are notoriously dangerous!
0930 seems the preferred time. How about Jesse coxing the quad with the ladies, and Steve and Julia taking the the double (or some other combination)? I will teach the Cutters how to scull.

Re: Rowing Sunday 7th January anyone?

Dee
Thank you Chris
Hope you get better soon, Dee. Those mobility scooters are notoriously dangerous!
0930 seems the preferred time. How about taking the quad and the double?

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Rowing-Sunday-7th-January-anyone-tp3118p3130.html
To unsubscribe from Rowing Sunday 7th January anyone?, click here.

Re: Rowing Sunday 7th January anyone?

Hi Alison, Chris.
Having survived Christmas and New Year, i have arrived home from Wales with welibelly.  I see you have crew for 9:30 so please don't wait for us, im not sure we will make it.  Sorry. Julia

Re: Rowing Sunday 7th January anyone?

They are going down like flies!
We now have a quad with Alison, Bianca, Elaine, Anya and Jesse (cox). I will go to Langstone - let me know if I am needed.

Re: Rowing Sunday 7th January anyone?

Alison Kidd
Thanks Chris,

Julia, poor you, hope you feel better soon. Alison