Rowing Sun Oct 21 at 1000

This post was updated on .
The weather continues dry and still for Sunday. HW is 1023 so let’s meet at some time between 0900 and 1000. Post below with preferred time!

Re: Rowing Sun Oct 21 0900 to 1000

Dee
10 please Chris
Ta

Re: Rowing Sun Oct 21 0900 to 1000

Jenny Glass
 Sadly I am unlikely to be here at the weekend...

On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 21:33, Dee [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
10 please Chris
Ta

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Rowing-Sun-Oct-21-0900-to-1000-tp2917p2919.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: Rowing Sun Oct 21 0900 to 1000

ElaineP
Yes please Chris. Quad again??  Anytime between 9 and 10 okay for me.

Re: Rowing Sun Oct 21 0900 to 1000

This post was updated on .
Annika Loh wants to row on Sunday so we will go out three up unless another comes along.
By popular demand the start is 10.00.

Re: Rowing Sun Oct 21 0900 to 1000

Nicky is joining us so we have a full crew.