Rowing Saturday Nov 24

The F3/5 easterlies continue bringing grey skies. HW is 1143 and is a big one so I suggest meeting at 1030 so we can get out while there is some beach still available and return when the tide has ebbed a tad. It will then be perfect timing for a pre-prandial pint in the Raglan.
Post if interested!

Re: Rowing Saturday Nov 24

Dee
Yes please Chris

Re: Rowing Saturday Nov 24

Bianca
Yes please Chris

Re: Rowing Saturday Nov 24

Ian Maclennan
Yes please, Chris.

Re: Rowing Saturday Nov 24

Hi Chris,  Steve can be available for quad but happy to sit out if another available or take the double if numbers work out.  I'm not available.  Julia

Re: Rowing Saturday Nov 24

Jenny Glass
I could go in double with you if that does not sound like too bad an idea?!  Jenny

On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 at 16:41, Julia [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Chris,  Steve can be available for quad but happy to sit out if another available or take the double if numbers work out.  I'm not available.  Julia

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Rowing-Saturday-Nov-24-tp3030p3045.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: Rowing Saturday Nov 24

Julia
Hi Jenny, I'm in London on Saturday so need one more to get the double out.  See if anyone else posts, if they do then it could be on.  Julia.

Re: Rowing Saturday Nov 24

OK we have a crew:
Bianca
Dee
Ian
Jenny
See you all at 1030. It may be a bit wet so bring waterproofs...

Re: Rowing Saturday Nov 24

For technical reasons I am going rowing the the Cutters tomorrow so your row will be taken by Steve. Have a good one, everyone!

Re: Rowing Saturday Nov 24

Apologies crew and Steve , I've had a rotten night so not up to rowing and certainly not good company,  we did row 3 up the other week , Hopefully you can too .

Re: Rowing Saturday Nov 24

OK, can the rest confirm if still want to go out please. Steve

Re: Rowing Saturday Nov 24

Ian Maclennan
Hi Steve, I'm up for it if others are keen.  Ian

Re: Rowing Saturday Nov 24

Julia
Hi Ian, sorry, the row is now cancelled. Steve