Rowing Sat Oct 20 0900

Saturday looks promising with grey skies but light breezes. HW is 0930 so I suggest we meet at 0900 and get out on the falling tide.

Re: Rowing Sat Oct 20 0900

Dee
Yes please for the crack crew ;)

Re: Rowing Sat Oct 20 0900

Bianca
Looking forward to a nice morning row, thx Bianca

Re: Rowing Sat Oct 20 0900

Ian Maclennan
Hi Chris, yes please.  Ian

Re: Rowing Sat Oct 20 0900

Jack
Yes please!
Jack

Re: Rowing Sat Oct 20 0900

Belinda
Yes please but you’ve already got a quad. Rowed twice this week so happy to be on standby if awkward. Belinda

Re: Rowing Sat Oct 20 0900

Ian Maclennan
If there are extra rowers, why don't you and I go out in the double, Jack, if you trust my steering?!? 😝

Re: Rowing Sat Oct 20 0900

Belinda
Hi I have only just realised I have made an arrangement to meet someone tomorrow morning so can’t row after all. Hopefully see some of you during the week or next weekend. Belinda

Re: Rowing Sat Oct 20 0900

Jack
Would love to get out in the double again, if the numbers work out. Jack

Re: Rowing Sat Oct 20 0900

Jenny Glass
May meet you out on the water if am back in time !! Jenny

On Fri, 19 Oct 2018 at 14:59, Jack [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Would love to get out in the double again, if the numbers work out. Jack

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Rowing-Sat-Oct-20-0900-tp2916p2929.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: Rowing Sat Oct 20 0900

It depends how Dee and Bianca feel about rowing singles - let’s decide when we meet.

Re: Rowing Sat Oct 20 0900

Dee
Quad for me please Chris
Ta