Rowing Accident

Franklin
After having my leg trapped under number 3’s oar as it pushed on a moored boat, I spent 4 hours at Chichester’s Hospital A & E to find, luckily, the scan showed no fractures. However it did find that I had damaged the Lateral, Medial and Anterior Cruciate Ligament so no rowing for some time.
Franklin

Re: Rowing Accident

Dee
Oh dear , poor you . Take it easy and get well soon .

Re: Rowing Accident

Sorry to hear this Franklin.  Hope it repairs quickly and you are back on the water soon
 Julia&Steve

Re: Rowing Accident

Very sorry to hear that Franklin. Hope it clears up soon. I hesitate to say it but you would be welcome to cox...

Re: Rowing Accident

ElaineP
I'm glad nothing's broken, Franklin and hope to see you back rowing soon.

Re: Rowing Accident

Ian Maclennan
Sounds really nasty, Franklin.  Hoping you get better very soon.