Row on Saturday at 14.30

Anyone fancy a quick afternoon row on Saturday? The weather is predicted to be grey but dry with light winds. HW is 16.50 so if we meet at 1430 and get on the water as soon as possible we could get a couple of hours in before it gets dark.
Post here for the last row of 2018!

Re: Row on Saturday at 14.30

Bianca
Hi Chris, yes please. Bianca

Re: Row on Saturday at 14.30

Nicky says she would like to come too.

Re: Row on Saturday at 14.30

Yes please but I may sink the boat as I've been a pig ...oink oink

Re: Row on Saturday at 14.30

The wind forecast is building a bit (W, F3 gusting 5). We may be able to take the quad out, but if conditions get any worse tomorrow I suggest we transfer to Langstone and take a couple of Teifis out - Bianca, you will be very welcome to come if you fancy the idea of a bit of fixed seat rowing.

Re: Row on Saturday at 14.30

Jenny Glass
Or there is a single  here !!

On Fri, 28 Dec 2018 at 18:31, Chris Partridge [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
The wind forecast is building a bit (W, F3 gusting 5). We may be able to take the quad out, but if conditions get any worse tomorrow I suggest we transfer to Langstone and take a couple of Teifis out - Bianca, you will be very welcome to come if you fancy the idea of a bit of fixed seat rowing.

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Row-on-Saturday-at-14-30-tp3109p3113.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: Row on Saturday at 14.30

Bianca
Hi Chris, I am very sorry but going to drop out and then you can plan Langstone, I developped a cold today and if wind picks up I think I will struggle with a harder row.  Thanks a lot for the invite to Langstone, I would liie to give it a go one day. Bianca

Re: Row on Saturday at 14.30

Sorry to hear that Bianca. Get well soon!
Dee - would you like to join Nicky and I in a Teifi (possibly followed by a quick beer in the Oak)?

Re: Row on Saturday at 14.30

Dee
Yes please Chris , see you at Langstone for 2.30 .