Row and trailer work party Thurs July 13 at 13.00

Row and trailer work party Thurs July 13 at 13.00

This post was updated on .
Our beautiful new trailer has arrived in my drive.
Before we can put it in the boat park we must rearrange the boats and then load them so the trailer does double duty as a rack. Are enough people available on Thursday to do this? We can go for a row afterwards.

Re: Row Thurs July 13

Julia
Hi Chris,

Welcome back, hope you had a great time.  Dee has a picnic row on Thursday if no takers for this one😊

Re: Row Thurs July 13

Steve Woods
Chris, yes please and moving boats / loading trailer ? Suggest we gate crash the cutters Prosseco Picnic aswell ! Cheers
Steve Woods

stevewoods583@btinternet.com

07788 277 875

Re: Row and trailer work party Thurs July 13 at 13.00

Steve Woods
Ok if no crew maybe we row with cutters and then meet folk after work ? Early evening for me or early evening Friday to load/ move  boats  Cheers
Steve Woods

stevewoods583@btinternet.com

07788 277 875

Re: Row and trailer work party Thurs July 13 at 13.00

Alison Kidd
I can help Friday evening but not Thursday,sorry

Alison

Re: Row and trailer work party Thurs July 13 at 13.00

Hi Chris,

With only four of us for tomorrow do you want to move the work party to Thursday or Friday evening?

Re: Row and trailer work party Thurs July 13 at 13.00

Jesse Loynes
Steve and I can both do 6pm Thursday evening.

Alison can't make it, but can the rest?

Jess

Re: Row and trailer work party Thurs July 13 at 13.00

Julia
Yes, we're good.  Julia

Re: Row and trailer work party Thurs July 13 at 13.00

OK tomorrow I think we have Steve W, Steve R, Julia Rachel and me to move boats and row. If that is not correct please post and we will revise the plan.
I suggest we meet at 12ish, move boats onto the trailer and launch the four for 13.00. We can then row down to the Ferryboat and join the Cutters for prosecco (I will bring a bott and perhaps others could bring snacks).

07788 277 875

Re: Row Thurs July 13

Steve Woods
Ok can see the error I will be there for one I will manipulate my meeting Cheers
Steve Woods

stevewoods583@btinternet.com

07788 277 875

Re: Row and trailer work party Thurs July 13 at 13.00

Rachel Norris
Hi Chris, I have changed things so that I can make the row but I can't be there much before 1 sorry
Rachel

Re: Row and trailer work party Thurs July 13 at 13.00

Twas a great row in glorious sunshine to the Ferryboat where we met the Cutters and had prosecco and stuff. Very nice. Ron Williams took these pics as we left for home.