Row Weds 31 at 1400

Nights are drawing in but there is an opportunity to row on Weds. HW is 1620 so we could meet at 1400 to get out promptly as sunset is 1640. The weather is predicted to be dry, a bit chilly with moderate winds (F4/6) so the quad is indicated. Post if interested!

Re: Row Weds 31 at 1400

Martin
Great. Thanks. I'll be there.
Today might be good too - if you fancy it?

Re: Row Weds 31 at 1400

Single sculls are probably not a good idea in a northerly gusting F5 but if there are enough people for a quad we could go out at, say, 1400 for a quick dash round the harbour. Anyone else interested? It’s a lovely sunny day!

Re: Row Weds 31 at 1400

Hi Chris, sorry not around this week, will try for Sunday. Julia

Re: Row Weds 31 at 1400

Unfortunately the cold has fully come out so no rowing for me this week , I'll be back next week .

Re: Row Weds 31 at 1400

Jenny Glass
Hi Chris

I am also working away from tomorrow.  Jenny

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 at 10:51, Julia [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Chris, sorry not around this week, will try for Sunday. Julia

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Row-Weds-31-at-1400-tp2978p2982.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: Row Weds 31 at 1400

Martin
Thanks for considering today Chris.
It's got slightly windier.
See you Wednesday

Re: Row Weds 31 at 1400

Martin
Hi
We seem to have a billy no mates scenario!
Any ideas? Martin