Row Wednesday 04/11/2020?

Christine
Would anyone like to go rowing on Wednesday 4th November, meeting at 10am?  The wind has dropped to max 11mph from the North. Going out on the incoming tide and back I with it and against the wind, in Chichester harbour.  I have booked the yellow virus as just rowing singles for the next two weeks.  Sign on the spread sheet if you do.
Christine

Re: Row Wednesday 04/11/2020?

Shahnaz
Me please

Re: Row Wednesday 04/11/2020?

Bianca
Elaine and Bianca will join. We booked 2 singles. See you at 10 am, might be last chance before lockdown 😕

Re: Row Wednesday 04/11/2020?

Christine
Shahnaz, I see you haven't booked a boat for Wednesday, joy is still available. You need to book on the spread sheet. Christine

Re: Row Wednesday 04/11/2020?

The glide boat can also be used in light conditions, (not above 10knots).  Julia

Re: Row Wednesday 04/11/2020?

1 am unexpectedly available but cannot get there until 1030. See you all then.

Re: Row Wednesday 04/11/2020?

Christine
Ok Chris I'll wait for you.

Re: Row Wednesday 04/11/2020?

Christine
Shahnaz I presume you are not rowing as you haven't booked a boat.