Row Tuesday 12.00

The weather is fairly rotten this week, according to the Met Office at least, but there is a nice window of opportunity on Tuesday for a lunchtime row. HW is 13.50 so I suggest meeting at 12.00 and perhaps popping into the Deck after, though we could go for an afternoon row at 14.00 if people prefer. Post with preferred time!

Re: Row Tuesday 12.00

Dee
Yes please Chris if you think it's a suitable row for me to join ?

Re: Row Tuesday 12.00

Charlie
Hi its charlie sorry I haven't been around for a while, since I've been busy sailing. If there is room for a little one ill be happy to come

Re: Row Tuesday 12.00

Hi Chris,  we can make up the numbers if short, I'll email out to others later on in case they haven't seen the nabble, will Nicky be rowing?  Julia

Re: Row Tuesday 12.00

Nicky would like to come, so with Dee and Charlie it will be a great novice crew. Would either you or Steve like to cox?

Re: Row Tuesday 12.00

Julia
Yes, that's fine Chris, we'll be cycling back from the gym so hope to be there at 12.00 may be 5 mins either side.  Julia

Re: Row Tuesday 12.00

Our cox tomorrow will be Rachel instead of Julia.