Row Thurs Dec 20, 0900

The weather on Thursday is predicted to be dry but a bit windy (F4/5) so there may be an opportunity to get out in the quad. HW is 0917 so let’s meet at 0900. Anyone interested?

Re: Row Thurs Dec 20, 0900

Jenny Glass
Hi Chris

Much as am tempted I may manage a quick half hour from home, but too many looming deadlines to take a couple of hours out during the day until Christmas.  Hopefully in the week after Christmas?

Jenny

On Sun, 16 Dec 2018 at 17:46, Chris Partridge [via Dolphin Rowing Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
The weather on Thursday is predicted to be dry but a bit windy (F4/5) so there may be an opportunity to get out in the quad. HW is 0917 so let’s meet at 0900. Anyone interested?

http://dolphin-rowing-club.2350781.n4.nabble.com/Row-Thurs-Dec-20-0900-tp3076.html

Jenny Glass ACA

J L Glass Limited
61 High Street
Fareham
Hants
PO16 7BG

Re: Row Thurs Dec 20, 0900

Ian Maclennan
Hi Chris, I'm keen if we get a quorum and the weather complies.  Ian

Re: Row Thurs Dec 20, 0900

Belinda
I’d like to go out weather permitting. Belinda

Re: Row Thurs Dec 20, 0900

Belinda
Just to add that I am waiting to hear whether an arrangement with a friend is going ahead. If it isn’t I’ll row on Thursday. Would prefer to row!

Re: Row Thurs Dec 20, 0900

Belinda
I have a dental appointment at 8:35 in bosham so have to cancel. Sorry

Re: Row Thurs Dec 20, 0900

ElaineP
Looks like not enough rowers for tomorrow, but I will be at the pub for a drink later on!

Re: Row Thurs Dec 20, 0900

OK not enough rowers for today but it looks sunny if a bit breezy so I will go to the Cutters - how about Ian and Elaine coming as well? Belinda, you would be welcome if your dental appointment gets cancelled...