Row - Sunday 13th at 14:10

Juli
High Tide Itchenor is 16:10 on Sunday and the weather is looking great.  We still ony have the quad available but could do 1st outing with newer members and 2nd row as a longer row depending on turn out.  Please post below.

Re: Row - Sunday 13th at 14:10

Alison Kidd
Yes please, available for either/both sessions
Alison

Re: Row - Sunday 13th at 14:10

Vanessa
Yes please poss for a later row as coming back from London

Re: Row - Sunday 13th at 14:10

Me too please, either time.

Re: Row - Sunday 13th at 14:10

Belinda burdett
Yes please 2nd attempt to find club. Any chance I can have somebody's contact details just in case?

Re: Row - Sunday 13th at 14:10

Belinda burdett
Also can I have address again

Re: Row - Sunday 13th at 14:10

Hi Belinda,
We meet in Emsworth Yacht Harbour in Thorney Rd, Emsworth, PO10 8BP. The boats are kept opposite Ian Porter Boat Sales. My mobile number is 07777 663551.

Re: Row - Sunday 13th at 14:10

Lovely, so we definitely have, Alison, Vanessa, Belinda, Julia and Chris.  Can I suggest meet at 15:45 by the boat.  Chris, if Nicky is coming we'll bring the Alden along. Julia

Re: Row - Sunday 13th at 14:10

Belinda, from main road, drive down Thorney road and turn right into Emsworth Marina, go along and park in visitors car park on the right. There is a small walkway from the car park, head right to behind the cafe in-between the sheds and offices and as Chris says, we are by Ian Porter sail boats..  Call me if you get stuck or Chris on 07777 663551

Re: Row - Sunday 13th at 14:10

Alison Kidd
Great, see you all at 15:45
Alison

Re: Row - Sunday 13th at 14:10

Belinda burdett
Thanks Chris

Re: Row - Sunday 13th at 14:10

Belinda burdett
And Julia

Re: Row - Sunday 13th at 14:10

Nicky is going to the chilli Festival so won't be coming. Just to make it clear, the time has changed to 15.45?

Re: Row - Sunday 13th at 14:10

Jesse Loynes
Anya and I are home early, so popping down to take the pair out if still available...

Will look out for the quad on the water!

Jess.