Round Hayling Island Race Sunday 27th June

Round Hayling Island Race Sunday 27th June

Julia
This year the event has been opened up to Coastal Quads so if there is enough interest we can put a ladies, men's/mixed crew together.  Possibly two boats so sign up below if you would like to take part

Re: Round Hayling Island Race Sunday 27th June

AndiDavies
Yes please :-)  Andi

Re: Round Hayling Island Race Sunday 27th June

Shahnaz
Yes for me please

Re: Round Hayling Island Race Sunday 27th June

Ian Maclennan
Hi Julia, I'm interested too.  Thanks!

Re: Round Hayling Island Race Sunday 27th June

Alison Kidd
Yes, I'm interested

Re: Round Hayling Island Race Sunday 27th June

ElaineP
I won't be here then, but great to get a crew doing it!

Re: Round Hayling Island Race Sunday 27th June

Can I  say yes but...please , you all know how blinking desperate I am !

Re: Round Hayling Island Race Sunday 27th June

Mark has also signed up, if he can get the training in.  So we have a quad and double so far (possibly two quads), it all depends on good weather so fingers crossed.  There may be racing on day before (short course) so let's get training!