Remaining Regattas this summer.

Jesse Loynes
August 5th is Lymington RC's regatta at Milford on Sea.

August 12th is Bournemouth Regatta.

We have the means to attend these regattas, and still time to enter.

They both host all the usual categories, and there is plenty of time to get some practice outings in.

Anya would enjoy racing, as either a Novice or Masters 40, in a 4 or a pair.

I'm Junior category, and also happy in a pair or 4.

I know Rachel can't make either date, but I believe Julia Alison and Anya were all keen to take part if we can find a bow seat to join them. Or there's various combos we can put together.

So any ladies or gents who would like to take part, please sign up below as interested asap and we'll see what we can sort!

Jess.

Re: Remaining Regattas this summer.

Jack
I'm afraid I wont be able to make either of these dates due to other commitments.
Apologies,
Jack

Re: Remaining Regattas this summer.

I'd like to join if the ladies think I'm suitable?

Re: Remaining Regattas this summer.

Jesse Loynes
Hi Dee, that's great.

Slightly less great is that the damage to Valiant which is worse than I thought. We will not be able to attend the regatta on the 5th, but should be repaired in time to practice that weekend for crews to take part on the 12th.

Jess.

Re: Remaining Regattas this summer.

Dee
Sorry to hear about the damage but in the meantime, more practice for me ! Cheers Jesse
Dee

Re: Remaining Regattas this summer.

Joanna Hoddinott
Hi

I would love to be involved in regattas for 2018.  It would be great to find either someone to make up a pair or enough for a quad and train together.

I can't make the regattas this summer due to a clash with a diploma I am studying for but I am always keen to row / train around my study and working hours.

Is anyone interested?

Thanks

Joanna