REVISED Sunday Rowing Aug 6

This post was updated on .
See new post below...

Re: Sunday Rowing Aug 6

Julia
This post was updated on .
Hi Chris,

Yes, thanks for post.  Steve and I will be available to help with allcomers at 10.00 and a longer row at 12.00 (either/both times suit). Julia

Re: Sunday Rowing Aug 6

Unable to join as we will be at Goodwood .

Re: Sunday Rowing Aug 6

Juli
Hmmmm. Goodwood,Rowing/Rowing,Goodwood, what's it to be? the horses win on this occasion Dee but you can row another time, so enjoy the lovely Glorious sunshine.

Re: Sunday Rowing Aug 6

Dee
It's the motor racing club so hope the sun does come out !

Re: Sunday Rowing Aug 6

vanessa
Yes please for 10

Re: Sunday Rowing Aug 6

Alison Kidd
I can row either time but would prefer 10.00 am

Re: Sunday Rowing Aug 6

OK we have a great crew for 10.00. If nobody wants to go out at 12.00 we will have a longer row. Anyone fancy coffee at Southsea Marina?

Re: Sunday Rowing Aug 6

10.00 good for us, had to look to check the marina was in the harbour but if no time constraints could be good.  Julia

Re: Sunday Rowing Aug 6

vanessa
I will not be able to do a long row as need to be in Brighton by 1pm.  Happy to dip out if someone else wants to row for longer or still come but be on and off the water to time.  Alternatively any option to start a bit earlier?  thks V

Re: Sunday Rowing Aug 6

Rob Salter
Im free if poss. Else available for boat work.

Re: Sunday Rowing Aug 6

Hi Vanessa,  if you would like to go out in our little double scull Alden, I can be down at 9.30 with it for a shorter session (won't be offended if you prefer not). Chris is organising the quad for other row.  Julia

Re: REVISED Sunday Rowing Aug 6

CALLING ALL NOVICES
Sunday's row will consist of a succession of half-hour sessions in the quad scull for novices, concentrating on the basics. No need to book, just turn up and go (though posting a preferred time below will help eliminate bunching).
We will also need experienced rowers in bow and stroke, of course.
And for hardened rowers who want a bit of a thrash, Steve and Julia's Alden will be available.
Rowing will start at 09.30 and end at 12.30 when we will all go to the pub.

Re: REVISED Sunday Rowing Aug 6

Rob Salter
I can any time available that suits you. Thanks

Re: REVISED Sunday Rowing Aug 6

Jenny
I can't make tomorrow unfortunately.

Thanks,

Jenny

Re: REVISED Sunday Rowing Aug 6

Martin
I'll be there at 10am Sunday. Or any other time if that fits in better

Re: REVISED Sunday Rowing Aug 6

Zyg Kruk
Hi
Yes, I will join you 9.30 Sunday 6 August
Zyg

Re: REVISED Sunday Rowing Aug 6

Vanessa
Chris.  I will be down at 9.30 if you need a bow or stroke seat.  Will need to leave at 11.15 latest so may be able to do 2 sessions for you. Vanessa

Re: REVISED Sunday Rowing Aug 6

Alan Harding
Hi Chris,

I will pop down at 9.30 if that's OK?
Unfortunately I have to be away at 11.00 as I am escorting swimmers across the Solent in the afternoon.

Thanks,

Al

Re: REVISED Sunday Rowing Aug 6

Excellent - see you all tomorrow.